Thursday, November 6, 2008

NJ/Burke VA weekend!!

Well last weekend I decided to go up and surpise mom while Brian was in California! We totally GOT HER!! No one told and she was sooo shocked! We thought we were going to give her a heart attack she was so caught off guard!! Orion and I had such a great time! We relaxed and hung out with family! It was a perfect weekend! On the way home we went to see Kerry, Michael, Emma, and Kelsey! We missed our friends so much and it was nice to see the babies play together! Orion loves Kelsey and was saying "HEY BABY!" to her all weekend! He has a lot of girlfriends, what can we say? ;-) Enjoy!
Poppy we love you!!!!


Michael doing work??!!! ;-)

Nanny and Orion!

The girls and the MAN! (little man!)

We love our grandpa (GREAT-grandpa now!)

Helping Pappy plant trees! We are friends of the earth ;O)





Such a sweet picture!



Whatcha doing girl?!


Playing in the leaves!

Bath time is lots of fun! I love those big blue eyes!
Kerry and Michaels!
The babies and BIG sis!

Emma!



I love this picture!



Who are you looking at?




Let me out of jail!!
(I could not fix this picture to make it straight up)


Aww!!!!

1 comment:

Baby K said...

Awww, I'm SO jealous we couldn't be there to help you create another pyramid!
Great to see the pics though. Love to all you guys xx